The RB50 movable modular vehicle barrier is a temporary vehicle barrier developed to protect crowded places (events, concerts, venues) from hostile or non-hostile vehicles.
The RB50 movable roadblocker uses a modular, rapidly to deploy affordable solution. Once installed, the fully galvanized steel structure protects assets from impact.
Easy storage, transport and installation in combination with minimal maintenance requirements and no breakdowns make the RB50 a certified solution for movable modular vehicle barriers.
Ref: RB50 Road blocker
Features & Benefits
- The modular approach allows flexible lengths to adapt the RB50 road barrier to any situation
- Can not be disassembled without a specific tool, may be left unattended
- "One person installation" in less than 5 minutes, no tools required
- Easy passage for pedestrians during crowd movement
- Stackable racks provide easy storage and transportation
- Hidden and protected connections
- Robust galvanized steel construction
- Certified: Impact tested (PAS68 & IWA14-1)
- Length: flexible, up to 4m
- Units: 7 blocking units, 27 kg per unit
- Structure: 6 connection tubes, 2 end stops and 2 locking spanners
- Options: storage rack (stackable) and roller kit