The Jumini is a Truck Mounted Attenuator (TMA) developed specifically for use with lightweight support vehicles.
As with all our TMA systems the Jumini has active rear lighting in both ride/passive condition.
The Jumini is easily deployed, can be replaced in no time in case of an impact and comes standard with the high quality finish you expect from Stuer-Egghe products.
Features & Benefits
- Full alloy energy absorbing structure, resistant against rust, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Entirely powder coated box structure and cartridge.
- Hot-dip galvanized structural parts.
- Tested and approved for use with lightweight support vehicles
- Tested according to most recent EU standards: CEN/TS16786:2018
Tested at the highest level
- The Jumini was tested by the approved and accredited lab AISICO according to the CEN 16786:2018 standard.
- Tested with EU-styled vehicles at 50 km/h speeds with different capacity support vehicles.
- The Jumini can be detached or mounted to support vehicles in a matter of minutes, making it one of the most efficient TMA systems in regards to deployment on the market today.
- Every support vehicle with total weight (vehicle + TMA) between 2145 kg and 5400 kg can be used for the Jumini, ensuring your workzone is a safe place.
- The fully powder coated Jumini cartridge contains an alloy crumble structure that is lightweight but still achieves a very efficient energy absorption.
- By its unique construction and design the supporting parts of the cartridge contain no rivets or bolded connections, eliminating the chances of ruptures or cracks.
The Jumini is therefore able to resist the hardest of circumstances during use and will perform reliable when impacted, even after many years of use.
- Thanks to the high quality finish the Jumini has extensive protection against weather and usage.
All structural parts are hot-dip galvanized to ensure the device will remain trouble free for many years.
T : 0032 3 766.04.04
F : 0032 3 777.77.30
VAT: BE 0452.831.236
RUE DE L’INFORMATIQUE 24
T : 0032 4 372 01 39
F : 0032 4 384 51 09