Our Basic TMA (100K) model is a truck mounted attenuator with rear lights and frame mounted control system.
The TMA system has active rear lighting in both ride / passive condition.
Like our Julietta TMA's, it is easily deployed, can be replaced in no time in case of an impact and comes standard with the high quality finish you expect from
Ref: Basic Julietta TMA24100
Other TMA types we offer:
Features & Benefits
- Effective and fully tested impact energy absorption system
- Cartridge-type crash cushion system guarantees quick replacement and reduced operational costs
- Mounted and detached from the supporting truck within minutes
- Energy absorbing fibreweb material, withstands corrosion, moisture and extreme temperatures
- Two component rubber based coating for sealing and protection
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- Tested at the highest level (TL-3)
- Passed all mandatory requirements according the NCHRP Report 350 guidelines
- Tested on US specific pickup trucks and EU uni-body vehicles (including 3-52 and 3-53 tests)
Tested at the highest level
- Passed all mandatory requirements according the NCHRP Report 350 guidelines.
- Tested on US specific pickup trucks and EU uni-body vehicles (including 3-52 and 3-53 tests).
- To minimize unavailability during repair and reduce down-time involved costs, the “Julietta” attenuator system is designed with a cartridge-type crash cushion: it can be replaced within an hour!
- The system can be detached or mounted to the supporting truck within minutes, making it one of the most efficient TMA systems in regards to deployment on the market today.
High quality finish
- While most manufacturers use aluminium honeycomb structures which are hard to protect and sensitive, as aluminium is a very reactive material - Stuer-Egghe uses an energy absorbing fibreweb material as the energy dissipating material.
- The protected fibreweb material withstands corrosion, moisture or temperature fluctuation and will ensure the absorption of a collision after many years of usage, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- To protect the “Julietta” attenuator systems, all cartridges are covered in a two component rubber based coating to seal off and protect the crash cushion against stone-chipping, salt, small impacts and scratches.
- The structure itself is build as a uni-body without any bolted, screwed connections or moving parts to eliminate the possibility of cracks or any play due to vibrations during everyday use.
- All supporting structures and protective parts are hot-dip galvanized to ensure the device will remain trouble free for years to come.
T : 0032 3 766.04.04
F : 0032 3 777.77.30
VAT: BE 0452.831.236
RUE DE L’INFORMATIQUE 24
T : 0032 4 372 01 39
F : 0032 4 384 51 09