The Stuer-Egghe Max TMA is a truck mounted attenuator with rear lights and both frame mounted and in-cabin control system.
It has active rear lighting in both ride / passive condition.
The Max TMA can be equipped with a Variable Messaging LED board with 50 presents or a LP22 Arrow Board.
The TMA and boards can be controlled from within the truck cabin, increasing safety during deployment.
Ref: Max Julietta TMA M24100 (M or L)
Other TMA types we offer:
Features & Benefits
Extra features compared to the Basic TMA:
- Equipped with LP22 Arrow Board or Variable Messaging LED board
- 50 pre-programmed LED board traffic situations and animations
- In-house developed warning board control for low power usage
- TMA and warning boards can be controlled from within truck cabin for added safety and ease of use
- Standard mounted marker lights
- COC compliant rear bumper
- Maximum of 3 connections with your truck: lights, control and optional 24V pass through
- 50 pre-programmed images and videos on LED screen from factory
- Effective and fully tested impact energy absorption system
- Cartridge-type crash cushion system guarantees quick replacement and reduced operational costs
- Mounted and detached from the supporting truck within minutes
- Energy absorbing fibreweb material, withstands corrosion, moisture and temperature fluctuations
- Two component rubber based coating for sealing and protection
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- Tested at the highest level (TL-3)
- Passed all mandatory requirements according the NCHRP Report 350 guidelines
- Tested on US specific pickup trucks and EU uni-body vehicles (including 3-52 and 3-53 tests)
Different configurations are possible according to the customer's request.
The warning lights and signalization use battery power when the TMA is positioned in "work" mode.
The fluo orange reflecting F79 sign is specially designed to establish a wide variety of road narrows.
The Max TMA can be equipped with a 1500 x 1500 mm LED board for variable messaging (50 standard situations)
The Max TMA can be equipped with a classic LP22 warning sign: diamond grade reflection foil and 22 LED lights.
Tested at the highest level
- Passed all mandatory requirements according the NCHRP Report 350 guidelines.
- Tested on US specific pickup trucks and EU uni-body vehicles (including 3-52 and 3-53 tests).
- To minimize unavailability during repair and reduce down-time involved costs, the “Julietta” attenuator system is designed with a cartridge-type crash cushion: it can be replaced within an hour!
- The system can be detached or mounted to the supporting truck within minutes, making it one of the most efficient TMA systems in regards to deployment on the market today.
High quality finish
- While most manufacturers use aluminium honeycomb structures which are difficult to protect and prone to atmospheric corrosion - as aluminium is a very reactive material - Stuer-Egghe uses an energy absorbing fibreweb material as the energy dissipating material.
- The protected fibreweb material withstands corrosion, moisture or temperature fluctuation and will ensure the absorption of a collision after many years of usage, even in the most extreme weather conditions.
- To protect the “Julietta” attenuator systems, all cartridges are covered in a two component rubber based coating to seal off and protect the crash cushion against stone-chipping, salt, small impacts and scratches.
- The structure itself is build as a uni-body without any bolted, screwed connections or moving parts to eliminate the possibility of cracks or any play due to vibrations during everyday use.
- All supporting structures and protective parts are hot-dip galvanized to ensure the device will remain trouble free for years to come.
T : 0032 3 766.04.04
F : 0032 3 777.77.30
VAT: BE 0452.831.236
RUE DE L’INFORMATIQUE 24
T : 0032 4 372 01 39
F : 0032 4 384 51 09